miércoles, 13 de julio de 2005

I've got a cold - Ending I

When I tried to take a bus to go "what was going to be" my first Korean Class I was early at the bus stop. Unfortunatly I was only eight minutes early (and, if I'm not earlier than ten minutes the bus will be earlier than me*).
If I waited for the next bus I would be late for my first Korean class.
I missed it.

Anyway I wanted to go just to meet new people, I wanted to have interesting times again. It was a very important thing i had to do, right up to that point.

I really need to apologize to all the people that have been writing to me lately in account of I didn't give them any answer. Even when I, at last, had some spare time to go to the library, I had to stay at home because of an annoying cold.
I think I could write more often beginning from next month.

In the last email - a very sorrowfull and melancholy one - Billy sent me, I read about how time walks past the very nice moments we spent together and takes all of them leaving only a slight remembrace.
But then we can bring those moments to our minds we can fell happy again wherever we are. (from Billy's last email).

Well, I just wanted to let all of you know that I think my first season in England has finished (I'm already preparing things to go back to Spain for a few months).

In this very moment I think I would like to go back to Birmingham, because of Addy and Ally, (apart from Spanish food, and notebooks "with squares") I can find anything in Bullring, and I really enjoyed the feeling in the Ohanami party in Brass House and the time I stayed with Jose's classmates.
But this is what I think in "this very moment". I don't know what is going to happen.

...

I'll try to see you all next week.

PD to Masumi:If you need me to say that... well, I don't mind. "I don't forget about you" (Don't blame me ~_~, It's just that I can not use a computer as often as I would like :S)

(*) Of course, otherwise, if I'm earlier than ten minutes the bus will be late.