miércoles, 20 de julio de 2005

Mission Codename BBQ - UC!!

POST UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!!
(On account of this post was goig to take a long time to be finished, I think I'm going to wait to be in Spain to complete the report. I do apologize again :S)

July 17th


  • Time: 10:25
  • Place: Old Kingsbury Road
  • Involved: me
  • Action: leaving the house
  • Equipment: Reebok trainners, Springfield trousers, Diadora (Birmingham City official) TShirt, Rayban sunglasses, Blakes Pants, Unknown-brand socks
  • Target: going to Kingsbury White Swan bus stop
  • Items in bag: Kodak Digital camera, Oxford Diccionary & Thesaurus, two pens, "Maskerade" by Terry Prattchet, Glasses in its case, Sunglasses's case
  • Items in pockets: Sagen X2 Mobile, Wallet (£72.22)
  • Dificulties: I couldn't have breakfast... starving.
  • Notes: Sunny day. Very unusual.

  • Time: 10:54
  • Place: Kingsbury, in front of White Swan pub
  • Involved: me
  • Action: Arriving to the bus stop
  • Equipment: (same)
  • Target: wait for the bus to come
  • Items in bag: (same)
  • Items in pockets: same, Wallet (same)
  • Dificulties: I couldn't have breakfast... still starving, also a bit tired
  • Notes: Sunny day. Very unusual

  • Time: 11:07
  • Place: (same)
  • Involved: me, the bus driver
  • Action: Entering the bus and buying an "all day ticket"
  • Equipment: (same)
  • Target: go to Tamworth
  • Items in bag: (same)
  • Items in pockets: + "All day" bus ticket, Wallet (£68.47)
  • Dificulties: I couldn't have breakfast... I'm even a bit more starving
  • Notes: Sunny day. Very unusual

  • Time: 11:21
  • Place: Corporation Street, Tamworth
  • Involved: me
  • Action: Arrive to Tamworth
  • Equipment: (same)
  • Target: Find some place to eat
  • Items in bag: (same)
  • Items in pockets: same, Wallet (same)
  • Dificulties: I couldn't have breakfast... I'm even a bit more starving than when I came into the bus
  • Notes: The bus has gone faster than ever

  • Time: 11:33
  • Place: Mc Donald's in Tamworth Centre
  • Involved: me, a few people having breakfast
  • Action: eating a McMeal
  • Equipment: (same)
  • Target: avoid the starvation
  • Items in bag: (same)
  • Items in pockets: same, Wallet (£65.48)
  • Also items: + Coke, + Big Mac, + Pack of fries, + Pipe
  • Dificulties: that was not the place where I wanted to have my breakfast
  • Notes: The guy undestood my order on the first attempt.

  • Time: 11:46
  • Place: (same)
  • Involved: me
  • Action: leaving McDonalds
  • Equipment: (same)
  • Target: keep waiting for the bus to Birmingham
  • Items in bag: (same)
  • Items in pockets: same, Wallet (same)
  • (They were) also items: - Coke, - Big Mac, - Pack of fries, - Pipe
  • Dificulties: none
  • Notes: I've realized that McDonald's BigMac tastes gherkin-like when you don't put any sauce in it

  • Time: 11:56
  • Place: Gamestation in Tamworth Centre
  • Involved: me, seller guy
  • Action: buying two VMS (memory cards) for Dreamcast
  • Equipment: (same)
  • Target: carry the memory cards to Spain
  • Items in bag: + Two VMS
  • Items in pockets: same, Wallet (£59.50)
  • Dificulties: I can not see properly into the shop on account of I am wearing my sunglasses
  • Notes: I feel a bit upset because I think this time the guy didn't understand everything I said