lunes, 4 de julio de 2005

REFERENCE

REFERENCE:http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=wise+men+spain+present&meta=

Dear Wise Men:

I would have you know I moved to England last October. I guess you hadn't a propper information about emigration and perhaps, thats why my brothers and Inma had to do your job this year. I saw the sender address in the box, it wasn't any of you. That is not fair: as a "still" Spanish citizen, I have a right to get any presents from you each 6th of January if I have been a good guy all year round. Or, at last, you should have put some charcoal into my shoes if you thought I was not good enough. I really think you forget about me. On acount I dont want this to happen again I decided to write my letter five month early this year. Don't ever do it again or I'll let the Trade Union to know.

The circumstantes at the present time don't let me betoo evil. I'm stil working at the same hotel and, since the day Isaac went back to Spain, I had to do a lot of night shifts. That means I have been cloistered in my house for many days, sleeping in the morning, cooking, reading, writing or watching TV afterwards. You can see that acting that way it is obvious I can't go on with wickedness. It is true that I have not bought the birthday present for Addy yet, and it is also true that his birthday was around two months ago. Aside from the sparetime lack I would like you to know I don't know what trousers size he wears*.

And here it comes my first plea: COULD YOU PLEASE FIND A NEW JOB FOR ME; IN THE CITY CENTRE, NO NIGHT SHIFTS AND THE SAME SHIFT ALL DAYS?

Don't you worry about the games or playing cards. We are only three people at home - because Zack is at Daniel's everytime - but almost all of us manage to not get bored: Xavier reads and listens to music, I concentrate on learning English, and Alicia... she is in the habit of complaining that she feels bored living in a boring house.

In the last days I did eight night shifts in a row, i'd like to dwell on I WANT TO GET A NEW JOB wich lets me do things like: do not have to wait for a day off to go shopping, to use a computer or saying someone (out of work) "see you tomorrow".

In closing. COULD YOU MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR ME TO PLAN MY TRAVEL TO JAPAN?

Well, I think that's all at the moment. (I'll probably come back).

Yours sincerely,

Antonio Bruce Rodriguez Fernandez
(now in England).

* To solve the "what can I buy" problem, I finished off asking Addy what could Jose and me buy for him, whereas I justified our unforgivable act: "we can buy a white sport trousers for him to play cricket. We should not worry about stripes in the garment but if it hasn't got any it would be better".